Sunday, April 7, 2019

Dean Live First Electric Gig Report - Jam with Mische G 040619 NYC Live

DCarsonCPA CALs: #DeanLive #ElectricLive First Day Out and Violin Prodigy Mische G dropped by and flipped the script and launched us to a three hour Guitar and Violin Jam . We got a ton of positive feedback on the Gig and I am working on cleaning up the audio to release a few sound bytes... unfortunately no audio and acceptably no video and none of my otherwise planned set run through. Some Challenges as running through the Electric Rig and didn't get to run through the material I was planning on but this was an excellent jam - my first opportunity to play with a violin / fiddle with expert chops to any style - I had composed with the synth lines of violin a few years back but this was incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment